Friday, June 18, 2010

Aamir Khan will be Twitting from July1


Aamir Khan has finally kept Mr Amitabh Bachchan’s word and he will be seen on the social networking site Twitter from July1. Over a dinner in London, Big B persuaded Aamir to join the micro-blogging website Twitter.

"Aamir will be on Twitter from July 1. He was not on Twitter till now because he thought he won't be able to give enough time to it. But since Mr.Bachchan insisted on him joining it, he gave it another thought and has decided to join it. He cannot say no to Mr.Bachchan," said a source close to the actor.

Aamir Khan shared with his fans as how things shaped up, “Met Jayaji and Amithji last night for dinner in London. He was suggesting that I join twitter. In fact he sent a tweet while we were sitting together and showed me how it works. You how what a phobia I have of gadgets and technology. But I must say he was most patient with me and most persuasive. I guess when I get back I will look at it,” Aamir wrote in his blog.

“The food was most amazing but more than that the conversation. He was joking that we live in the same city but need to come to London to have a meal together!,” added Aamir.

It’s good to see Aamir Khan on Twitter.



Fantasy Football

No comments:

Post a Comment